AMTK P42 " View Details" not working

upee

Hello all!

I'm not sure if this is an N3V issue or a JR issue so I figured I'd post here first. I've recently gotten back into Trainz after rebuilding a new PC and have made the jump to Trainz 22. I've noticed in the last few days that the "view details" option (page that allows cab doors, windows, cab lights,etc.) has sporadically worked on the Amtrak P42 units. At seemingly random times right clicking ctrl+right clicking then selecting "view details" does nothing. After trying again, I found the first p42 in a line of 2 p42's did not work, but the trailing one did. I understand the p42's are older models, but it seems the issue is not effecting other JR locomotives from that era. It's not a major issue, but more of a nuisance and I'm more or less curious to know what may be causing it.

I will also add that this is not the West From Denver model.

Last edited:
The view details is a bit touchy to say the least and it's not just this particular model. View details also doesn't work when you are in the cab.

Hello all!

I'm not sure if this is an N3V issue or a JR issue so I figured I'd post here first. I've recently gotten back into Trainz after rebuilding a new PC and have made the jump to Trainz 22. I've noticed in the last few days that the "view details" option (page that allows cab doors, windows, cab lights,etc.) has sporadically worked on the Amtrak P42 units. At seemingly random times right clicking ctrl+right clicking then selecting "view details" does nothing. After trying again, I found the first p42 in a line of 2 p42's did not work, but the trailing one did. I understand the p42's are older models, but it seems the issue is not effecting other JR locomotives from that era. It's not a major issue, but more of a nuisance and I'm more or less curious to know what may be causing it.

I will also add that this is not the West From Denver model.
Same for me in TRS19.

Back