Kingsly Valley

hert

Screenshot Creator
I thought I would start a thread on a route that I have been working on/off for the past 15+ years. The route first started in Trainz Classics, probably around 2006/2007. The original concept was to connect the industries in the south with the cities, harbor and airport in the North. Since then it has grown into a hundred+ miles of tracks as other routes and extensions has been added. As always everything is a work in progress as I am always refining and redoing areas.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

(Glacier Peak a ski resort town north on Kingsly Valley sub taken in TS12)

The route consists of the original route, merged other routes by me and other user routes sometimes heavily modified. I would like to thank the following Trainz users for sharing there creations that helped make my route.

caddylars - Emma Yard
PerRock - Improved City and Country USA
TomJohnson - Galesburg Secondary
chrisracer8903 - CSX Saginaw Sub, CN Holly Sub, Detroit Connecting Railroad, CR Lincoln Secondary
OverlordNZ - Industrial Wasteland
crb001 - Midwest Central, Erie Northen

(Looking north down Industrial Ave of Eastern City, with the station and maintenance yard in the background)

(Justech Lines Yard in Justinan on the Sparks Industrial Sub)

Thanks for reading.
hert:wave:

My route also has a extensive highway system that follows the railroad. This is the original baseboard that started the whole route. Its been edited now as a crossover, where Glacier Peak is in the north. The train is headed to Antioch Harbor in the east, coming from Fairview in the south. And Steele City is in the west. This is the redone section where Interstate 79 ends into Route 66 taking you to Seaside Village in the East and Steele City in the West:

Thanks for Reading

Last edited:
Auburn Hills

Located between Fort Jackson and Tirado City in the Southwest of Kingsly Valley is the Auburn Hills subdivision. Following Highway 5 north from Route 43 up to Auburn Hills. Auburn Hills is west of the highway and is a small agriculture town. The branch line located near the town has a small yard that holds the cars and engines used to service National Oil Co., Justech Scrap Co., and the Khun Grain Silos. The short line uses a GMTX GP40-2 and a JRLX SW1 to switch the cars at the industries and then exchange them in a siding to the east of the town with the mainline.

(Map of Auburn Hills Subdivision)

(Beginning of the Auburn Hills Subdivision where Highway 5 ends at Route 43)

(Highway 5 crosses over the interchange and mainline track)

(Small Yard near the town)

(Where the branchline connects with the mainline)

(The local headed by a SW1 is working in National Oil Co.)

(Justech Scrap Co.)

(A UP grain train on the mainline with Kuhn Grain Silos in the background)

Thanks for reading,

You've definitely put a lot of love, time, and effort into this project, and it definitely shows. You're screenshots also do a good job of showing off the route in an artistic fashion that helps add to the appeal that already exists. I will definitely be following this topic in hopes of seeing further screenshots of your amazing work.

Back