Does anyone have or know where I can obtain the Thebackshops UPRR FEF 3-Pack?

amahrou

Hi there,

We were dismayed to learn that thebackshops.com is no longer being hosted. We can go to thewaybackmachine.com and see pointer files to the old content, but it just downloads empty zips. Is there ANY way someone has some of this content and can make it available for us? If I was sent the files, I'd be happy to host it after the fact for everyone else moving forward. We were specifically looking for FEF-2+3.7z

Thanks!

Perhaps you should take a moment to read the Code of Conduct of this forum. As stated in number 9:

Giving, discussing, requesting, or linking to information that is either directly or indirectly related to obtaining pirated or unauthorized copyrighted materials, serial numbers, serial number generators and No-CD patches may result in an immediate ban.

In this case, that website was taken down for a reason unknown to me, but I assume that the creator(s) of those locos is OK with them not being available since they could be uploaded to a number of other sites including the DLS if the creator(s) chose to do so. Perhaps the locos are being reworked and will be available as a DLC package in the future or perhaps the creator(s) have simply chosen to withdraw them from the Trainz community for personal reasons. Either way, until evidence is available to the contrary, one must assume that no permission has been granted to share them without the permission of the creator(s).

With regard to archival sites such as the wayback machine and other sites that automatically make copies of websites without the permission of the owner(s) of those sites, those archival copies are a clear violation of the copyright of the website owner(s). Legally their operation is no different than a thief breaking into your home and stealing your belongings and then offering them for sale online.

amahrou, feel free to send me visitor message, I may try to help You ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
For attention JAGG

I tried sending you a visitor message, but I keep getting "your in box is full" message.

Les.

Last edited:
Back