Overgrown roadbed issues

STLSF4003

I've been updating my Rockmount route with seasonal textures and replacing all the grass splines with splines made by Toxa_Batoxa. Though I quickly found out that thier splines are a little bit on the tall side.

Exhibit A: Jey33's BN grass splines that I have been using.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Exhibit B: Toxa_Batoxa's TB grass S 02w spline I intend to use for the overgrown road bed.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The question is if any of y'all know of seasonal grass splines that are a bit shorter then those in exhibit be, or if I should just forgo seasonal splines all together and just use the splines I already had on the route?

JVC's splines might be more useful. I believe he has some seasonal ones as well. I can't remember offhand which ones are shorter, so I recommend perusing the DLS. He's got a gazillion of them up there.

JVC's splines might be more useful. I believe he has some seasonal ones as well. I can't remember offhand which ones are shorter, so I recommend perusing the DLS. He's got a gazillion of them up there.

And that's not even counting all the of his assets that have been edited, updated and uploaded to the DLS over the years. So this might take a while...^^;

Looks like a perfect place to use TurfFX

I've already tried using TurfFX when I first built the route, only to start using splines when I found out that TurFX is a pain in the ass the work with when comes to roads, sidewalks, and driveways.

Back