Is HDR in my PLUS+

boleyd

I have no technicalinterest in HDR. However, once working it sounds like a nice improvement.
My questions is - does my Plus 199450 have it?

So does this mean HDR 4k resolution is going to be an option in the future? I have a 44 inch LG OLED and am really hoping that 4K is coming.Trainz 2022 Plus is currently unplayable for me even when I lower the resolution. It just looks very blurry and doesn't look right.

Last edited:
So does this mean HDR 4k resolution is going to be an option in the future? I have a 44 inch LG OLED and am really hoping that 4K is coming.Trainz 2022 Plus is currently unplayable for me even when I lower the resolution. It just looks very blurry and doesn't look right.

I've been with Trainz for a while and my experience is that most Alpha's make it to Beta. If you want it when it makes the beta, make sure your on Plus and using the beta stream

I hope I'm saying this right, anyone please correct me if I'm wrong

HD Terrain is different than HD screen resolution. HD Terrain allows for a higher amount of height points per baseboard than 5m grid allows. Currently HD Terrain is in alpha testing with a select group of testers and they are rebuilding the HD Terrain based upon the feedback given. I imagine it will go through several rounds of alpha testing before going to beta testing which is regular Trainz Plus version. Trainz Plus will be able to use, create and edit HD Terrain routes. Once Trainz 22 is updated to support HD Terrain, Trainz 22 can run HD Terrain routes. At least that is my understanding.

Back