Help with grid line issue?

maxwerks

Working in TRS 2022 Surveyor, I've noticed that all of a sudden, the grid lines in the textured ground view no longer match up with the grid lines in either the transparent or grid views. To illustrate, here's a screenshot of a slab in textured view:

COtMarP.jpg

...And here are screenshots of the same slab, unmoved, in transparent and grid views:

4RZcvvS.jpg

DX2otlH.jpg

Notice how the spaces between the grid lines and the sides of the slab are inconsistent between the views. It's most noticeable on the top and bottom.

I'm on the latest version of TRS 2022, and this is happening in both Classic Surveyor and Surveyor 2.0.

Anyone know what's causing this, or --more to the point-- how to fix it so that the grid lines match up between views like they used to?

Thanks,

Max (maxwerks)

Your top photo is just a texture painted onto the baseboard, it has nothing to do with the baseboard grid lines. You can scale the size of the top texture and rotate it.

Right, but as recently as a few days ago (on my installation of TRS 2022) that texture used to align with the baseboard grid lines by default. I'm wondering if there's a way to change back to that.

Your top photo is just a texture painted onto the baseboard, it has nothing to do with the baseboard grid lines. You can scale the size of the top texture and rotate it.

Back