Can I redownload Trainz on Windows if I purchase the Mac version?

BrendamEngine

So currently, I have a Mac and am thinking about purchasing Trainz 2019 for it. However, I will probably be getting a Windows computer soon, and am wondering whether to wait until then. So if I purchase the Mac version of Trainz 2019, do I have to purchase the Windows version separately, or can I simply redownload Trainz on Windows without any additional purchases if I buy the Mac version?

I think you purchase TRS19, so you should be able to download the installer for whichever platform you are on. You install MAC now, and then when you get Windows, you download the Windows installer. If I am mistaken I am sure someone will point it out.

Whenever I have upgraded my computer to new hardware I have had no problems downloading the Trainz installer from the Trainz Store to install it afresh on the new machine.

You can download the Windows version without problems. I just tried to download the MAC version, as a Windows user, and it works fine. I deleted the file once the file downloaded because I have no use for it.

Yea, it doesn't really matter which version of Trainz you buy since TANE. I bought TANE for Windows, but ended up installing it on a Mac. Still have the installers for both. Same with TRS19 and 22, it doesn't matter which version you buy because you'll get both installers. Just make sure you get a backup of your install if you end up installing it on one computer and then run it on another.

N3V doesn't care about concurrent installs but your username and password can only be used to run one version at a time. You can't run Multiplayer with yourself between two different computers on a LAN connection.

Back