Headlight update for Older Equipment

BNSF650

*Got BN Payware*
Guys with the new headlights Jointed Rail has came out with is there any plans for the older stuff to have the new headlights as well?

I have tried to do this myself but cant get it right so i am wondering is there way to create a patch file to do the older stuff?

Wondering similar things. Can the new cabs in the SD70's be used in the Heritage units? Already switched the horns

They will likely not be however I do know the ATSF and BN F45s were updated with them, as were the SSW and SP SD40T-2s.

Specific updates to headlights will likely only come when we re-do an entire model from the ground up.

To answer the other question on cabs, they are specifically made for what we have put them in. While you may be able to get something close to work in something else, we do not support it and you do so at your own risk.

If you are waiting for heritage units with cabs, I'd say you should just hold on for awhile.....it just might be in the works ;)

Great news on the heritage units. They deserve an upgrade. In the meantime I may fiddle around.....Thanks.....

Kevin

Specific updates to headlights will likely only come when we re-do an entire model from the ground up.

To answer the other question on cabs, they are specifically made for what we have put them in. While you may be able to get something close to work in something else, we do not support it and you do so at your own risk.

If you are waiting for heritage units with cabs, I'd say you should just hold on for awhile.....it just might be in the works ;)

Thank you so much for this answer

Uh oh…here come the gimmiepigs!
Seriously, that is great news. Can’t wait!

Back