2-10-23- New Payware and Clubcar- SD70ACU, SD70ACC, AC44C6M and More!

I had the same issue with NS AC44C6M and It was open for edit. Went to the open for edit page and reverted to original did work. Not sure why it was open for edit in the first place. The dependencies were all fine.

Last edited:
Talk about a massive content dump. @_@

Great work, as always. Now that the ACUs and C6M's are out, this must mean the GP30's don't have much stuff ahead of them in the release pool.

Love the CSXT Chessie SD40-2 and ex-SCL GP38-2. Wasn't expecting those at all, and make for great pics for early 80's scenes.

Finally, decent AC44C6Ms. It's good to see the SD70ACCs have returned. I missed the original opportunity to buy the SD70ACCs from Control Point Simulations.

Last edited:
I have the NS SD70acc and the Cab signals are static. I also have the NS AC44c6m in early and the blue mane and both work fine. Ran the SD70ACC on same routes and same signals. Are they suppose to work on the SD70ACC as it is indicated on the product page?

I purchased the CP Heritage units and was wondering, is there any way for me to lower just the bell the bell volume?

I purchased the CP Heritage units and was wondering, is there any way for me to lower just the bell the bell volume?

Go to content manager, right click the CP ACu Heritage Units, then select "list of dependencies." Right click on the horn and press "open in Explorer." Then, open it in Explorer and click the .wav file that says "idle1.wav." Open it in Audacity, and lower the volume there. Save and commit, and you're good to go.

Just wanted to point out a few issues with the CP SD70ACU cab.

-The windows and doors don't open or close from the inside
-Sun visors are down, blocking the view
-The PTC MPH on screen is wrong
-The notch number does not change on screen 1
-MPH is wrong on over head speedometer

Not huge issues just figured I would point them out.

Just wanted to point out a few issues with the CP SD70ACU cab.

-The windows and doors don't open or close from the inside
-Sun visors are down, blocking the view
-The PTC MPH on screen is wrong
-The notch number does not change on screen 1
-MPH is wrong on over head speedometer

Not huge issues just figured I would point them out.

Please explain. None of these things should be happening.

Back