Police park police car on tracks: suspect in car hurt.

Yeah, WTF? No explanation why he was parked on the track. The other question I have is it seems like the horn only blew right before the intersection. I did not hear two shorts and a long or anything like that. But maybe that just wasn't in any of the clips.

Other footage shows him communicating with his chief and other officers post crash - very zero fs given.

However according to his own words on body cam it was another officer that put the suspect in his car without his knowledge. (Vehicle officer: "Was she in that car?" Other officer: "OMG! I think she was!!")

His lack of attention when stopping on the tracks was due to being focused on the woman's vehicle which stopped just beyond the tracks.

That singular focus and lack of situational awareness being due to the fact that she was being stopped for pointing a gun at someone previously.

Other footage shows him communicating with his chief and other officers post crash - very zero fs given.

However according to his own words on body cam it was another officer that put the suspect in his car without his knowledge. (Vehicle officer: "Was she in that car?" Other officer: "OMG! I think she was!!")

His lack of attention when stopping on the tracks was due to being focused on the woman's vehicle which stopped just beyond the tracks.

That singular focus and lack of situational awareness being due to the fact that she was being stopped for pointing a gun at someone previously.

The policeman should have ordered the woman he stopped to pull up further away from the tracks. Was his bullhorn not working? One or more cops in this case are on drugs or have mental defects. The cops involved in this case should be professionally evaluated. I heard a very long train whistle in the video. The conductor was trying to wake up some lame brain. I don't care if the woman was a murder suspect. This is no excuse whatsoever.

Last edited:
In the accidental case where it may appear otherwise, I wasn't making excuses. I was stating facts.

Moving on to the judement phase, yes, they are both incompetent and / or negligent. All other matters aside, once the suspect was restrained and ready to be put into a patrol car, the crisis is over. All threats of harm are nullified, and at that point SOMEONE placed the suspect into a car that was *sitting on railroad tracks.*

So we have one parking city property on a railraod track and allegedly another putting a suspect in direct and obvious peril.

They're both unfit.

Back