Is Domsarto still about.

Bsillett

Just wondering if the member Domsarto was still about. The reason I'm asking is it appears a lot of his content is being released under the nam Col_Klink?? There is no mention in these releases that permission was given to rerelease Domsarto's content. Maybe Dom left and put his content into the public domain for anyone to claim as their own creation? Also I don't know if this is the right thread for this post, so sorry in advance.

Well, Domsarto's last post said he was locked out of TANE and TRS19 for some reason. That was about a year ago. Ken (Col_Klink) has been around since 2004 so he knows the rules. Maybe he will pop by and comment.

I was scrubbed out as well re TRS19.Made me dashed groan as I had built the whole of the Glasgow tramway's 140 miles and all it's depots plus 9 depots. Took me well over a year and a half, Then I built Northern Ireland Railways which was another considerable effort. I got shocked losing yet another year plus build and had extended over the Border towrds Dublin. I was stunned had lost nearly three years work. A friend in Belfast had received copy of both and recently sent me reduced copies and I intended to a more modern Trainz situ. Trouble where the two reduced copies are in a groan in Glasgow.

I was utterly dismayed to see that my giant tramway and the NIR had vanished annoyed as well as so long work destroyed. Think I'll go back to my Trainz friend in Belfast as well as extra financial help Both my systems were well workedat and weirdly losing them a groan after years of work.

Back