Faulty Couplers

Maxxp09

Hello ya'll. I just now Realize that The Faulty Couplers that Destroyed my Stuff. And those are Including "Txt Not Found." Issue. Someone Help me.

And I'm not trying to be a GimmePigger.

What do you mean by "The Faulty Couplers that Destroyed my Stuff"? Can you list the KUIDs of assets you are referring to? And paste the complete error with the "Txt Not Found." Issue. Thank you.

What do you mean by "The Faulty Couplers that Destroyed my Stuff"? Can you list the KUIDs of assets you are referring to? And paste the complete error with the "Txt Not Found." Issue. Thank you.

I just mean the Texture is not Found error!

With nearly 400 couples installed or on the DLS, we unfortunately, can't help you with the one that's causing problems for you.

If you could highlight, copy, and then paste the exact asset information here in the forums, perhaps we can help you.

With nearly 400 couples installed or on the DLS, we unfortunately, can't help you with the one that's causing problems for you.

If you could highlight, copy, and then paste the exact asset information here in the forums, perhaps we can help you.

But how could I be the one to myself?

I don't know how to fix with couplers!

I seeing a Error saying...

Coupler Front and Back

Alias mesh 'coupler_top.im.txt' not found on dependency <kuid:103021:100322>
Alias mesh 'coupler_top.kin' not found on dependency <kuid:103021:100322>

What I going to do to fix the Coupler that dosen't have any Textures?
Someone please help!

I seeing a Error saying...

Coupler Front and Back

Alias mesh 'coupler_top.im.txt' not found on dependency <kuid:103021:100322>
Alias mesh 'coupler_top.kin' not found on dependency <kuid:103021:100322>

What I going to do to fix the Coupler that dosen't have any Textures?
Someone please help!

Alias can be problematical. Try another coupler?

Sorry John

Back