Create Custom Asset

joefitz53193

Hey, this is probably a long shot but I was wondering if anyone on here can create a custom asset since that stuff confuses the hell out of me. I'm looking for someone to create an MBTA Blue Line Siemens 700 series subway car. I can provide images and any information you may need. Id be willing to give you a few bucks for your troubles. I'll pay extra if you can also make an MBTA Blue Line Hawker Siddeley 600 series subway car. Thanks in advance, hope someone can help me out.

Probably the most important thing is a set of plans. Locating a good set of plans and a collection of photos in about 30% of creating a model. If you have side on photographs you've taken yourself ie own the copyright they can be used as textures.

It can take a hundred hours or so to build one so even at minimum wage the cost would be quite high. If you go that route are you expecting an .im model or a .fbx with .pbr textures. Which version of Trainz do you want it made for

I suggest you drop an image of what you'd like on the thread.

I'm not offering but the information mentioned above might make it more attractive to someone. Especially if they have a mesh in their bit box that can be modified rather than build from scratch.

Cheerio John

Thanks John, that was very helpful to get me in the right direction. It is for Trainz 22. Attached are a few images I do not own. I can take time to take my own photos in the near future. I have no clue what file type I want. Thanks again
Blue-Line-MBTA.jpg
I0000RJSkne4gCbE.jpg
111218BueLinejm07-e1549362817292.jpg

Back