Track Marker

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, however
I tried each method on multiple layers and unfortunately none of the methods had the desired effect. I want to point out that in Trainz19 there are no problems with this on any layer.

best regards
Sebastian

There's an odd issue with Tracks in Trainz. For some reason, they'll change and won't accept track objects, track marks or anything like that. N3V is aware of this but it's extremely intermittent making it very difficult to troubleshoot and fix. I reported this back in TRS19 earlier days.

The workaround is to go in Content Manager.

Create a filter to show only third party and modified track.

Select the track in groups of 300 or so, if you have a lot of tracks installed.

Open the track for edit.

Wait a few minutes for the database to process.

Submit the track again. (Don't revert otherwise it won't work).

Repeat as necessary for your remaining track.

Applies to Track Marker

Hi,

Applies to Track Marker

Cut out the kuid -1 6131 folder from the built-in [content] folder and reinstall it via the content manager
This way you can quickly fix points or cameras that cannot be moved or rotated

best regards
Sebastian

right after reinstalling the kuid -1:6131 Track Marker content by the manager
-it works

unfortunately after restarting the simulator
- no longer works

Some failures and errors are so ordered that I'm beginning to suspect that there is a man in the N3V AURAN group who does it on purpose, I've had the impression for a long time! wage saboteur

The asset is built-in and will be faulty when you open it up for editing or install it outside of the program. Find the track-mark in Content Manager and revert to original. That will repair it and it should work.

If you are still having issues, you need to run a database repair.

At the Launcher, click on Developer on the menu and choose Rebuild database.

If that doesn't work, you need to run an Extended database repair. Do the same while pressing the CTRL key at the same time when clicking on Rebuild database.

When the process is complete, open up Content Manager check for faulty assets.

You may see a bunch of them.

Highlight the assets, right-click and choose View Errors and Warnings.

You will have to exit the Faulty assets screen when this is complete and go back to the same screen again to refresh.

The faulty assets should disappear. If there are any left, you need to investigate the faults.

Trac Mark -1:6131

Hi John,

Applies to Trainz Plus v119442

explanation

1. After reinstalling the original game, I can set the track marker and at this point I can't delete, move or edit,

so in this situation i do this:

2. Installs in Content Manager (removed from embedded database) -1:6131 Track Mark and works normally

verification

3. After restarting the simulator, Track Mark works normally, can be moved, deleted, edited

verification

4. After restarting simulator and running Rebuild Database in Content Manager also with ctrl key Path marker stops working, can't rotate, move, delete, edit

The same problem also applies to cameras and of course other track markers
I have tried almost every possible configuration and I am not able to solve this problem
Manipulating layers in every possible way has no effect, layers have no effect

I also tried the old TRS19 tags and their behavior is exactly the same as the original 4.6 file
Content Manager never indicated a faulty Track Marker
I suspect problems with the scripts
or maybe this entry in config matters mesh-table-lod-transition-distances

best regards
Sebastian Babik

Last edited:
Track Mark

So after some hard fighting, I found it

1. Deep database repair with Ctrl key fixes the problem
2. A simple database repair without the Ctrl key causes the problem

and again

deep database repair with Ctrl key fixes the problem
a simple database repair without the Ctrl key causes the problem

Track Mark

Hi,

This method always works for me but only on old track markers downloaded from Trainz19 early versions.

These problems are probably the result of the overlapping of several factors and the effect of launching sourveyour 2.0 with a change in the appearance of track markers.
The behavior of the track markers also applies to cameras in the same way.

In sum

1. Delete folder track markers from the built-in content folder database

kuid -1 6131 Track mark
kuid -1 6132 Trigger
kuid -3 10124 Track Direction Marker
kuid -3 10190 AI Routing Priority Marker

2. Export old track markers from older versions of Trainz19, not version 4.6
https://drive.google.com/file/d/197k8WusHQPnLnzNflBfrWYnVbDU-TURO/view?usp=share_link
3. Install with Content Manager
4. Run a deep database repair with the Ctrl key

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------
All issues have been resolved so far
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---
Do not run a regular database repair without the ctrl key as track markers and cameras will stop working.

best regards
Sebastian Babik

Last edited:
Back