Club Car membership

Forester1

Just curious, Is the standard membership of $60 annual? And what is the difference between the club car Lifetime membership and the more expensive lifetime membership (The one that would be over 58 years at $60/year)?
Thanks in advance for the info!

Thank you. Maybe it is my browser (Edge) but I am not getting any descriptions, just the buttons. I clicked on one but still didn't really get a description.

"Access to all Clubcar content" could use some expanding on. What is that? Some examples etc would go a long way I bet.

For me at least the discounts have never been quite enough to get me off the fence.

Wreeder, unless he means the one-line description under the buttons, which doesn't really say anything. I get those in Edge, Chrome and Firefox, but nothing else in any of them.

Thanks. If theres a link for that when looking at the club car membership purchase page I never saw it.

Thanks. If there's a link for that when looking at the club car membership purchase page I never saw it.

You have to just click on the club car part at the top of the page and not the drop down to sign up. It isn't the greatest design but not going to the drop down will get you to the page. I'd say Club car is really worth it for at least one year if you are into NA railroading in trainz.

I don't know if the promise of a CC release a month still stands but that hasn't been fulfilled for years. Yes they have posted the missing months quantity in arrears but that doesn't help if your membership lapses in the interim. It is what it is but hopefully the wording has changed on the hard to decipher/use website.

Wreeder, unless he means the one-line description under the buttons, which doesn't really say anything. I get those in Edge, Chrome and Firefox, but nothing else in any of them.

In Firefox, when I click on the red area of the boxes, not the add to basket icon that pops ups, I get a product description page with the details.

Club Car Memberships are a great way to save a lot of money and get free content while doing it. These memberships are packed with features and are perfect if you plan on buying several items of the course of a year. You get access to all the free content available to Club Car Members. All of the features are listed below!

• Special sale rates up to 60% off.
  • 30% Discount all year long storewide.
  • Access to ALL Club Car Content.
  • No recurring Charges, one time fee gets you membership for life.
  • 5 Free locomotives of your choice ( Individual Locomotives).

In Edge the red button works also. You have to really love trainz for the $3,499 lifetime membership option.

Last edited:
Theres far more on the descriptions that one line so im not sure why its displaying that for you where you can't see them. I tested it just now in Chrome and Edge and I cant replicate a problem that wont show you the full rundown of what you get.

I'll list it here for you just in case:

Standard Clubcar 1 yr $59.99

• Special sale rates up to 50% off.
  • 25% Discount all year long storewide.
Lifetime Clubcar- $599.99

• Special sale rates up to 60% off.
  • 30% Discount all year long storewide.
  • 5 Free payware locomotives of your choice ( Individual Locomotives).
Lifetime for Everything- $3499.00

• Access to ALL Payware content, new and old.
  • Access to ALL Club Car Content, new and old.

It is really dependent on if you are a normal buyer and if the content in the Clubcar area interests you. For some the discounts during sales are solely enough for them, Some may not care for whats released there and its not a good fit for them, other's are loyal buyers of nearly everything and it makes sense for those folks. It's really all about what works for you.

Yes we do know we aren't on the 1 per month schedule of Clubcar content right now and all we can do is apologize but life gets in the way for all of us and we try to consistently make up for these if at all possible, you should see quite a few here coming in the next release cycle and further release cycles. We are trying our absolute best here.

Last edited:
In the interest of seeing you all do well, I humbly suggest taking the words "ALL Club Car Content" and making it a link everywhere its written.

Have it link to https://jointedrail.com/club-car/

I for one, for years, had NO idea there was a way to actually SEE what "ALL Club Car Content" actually was.

Laying out a buffet of top tier content like that for visitors is bound to get more "bites" and help sell memberships.

In the interest of seeing you all do well, I humbly suggest taking the words "ALL Club Car Content" and making it a link everywhere its written.

Have it link to https://jointedrail.com/club-car/

I for one, for years, had NO idea there was a way to actually SEE what "ALL Club Car Content" actually was.

Laying out a buffet of top tier content like that for visitors is bound to get more "bites" and help sell memberships.

Not a bad idea actually. I've applied that now in all of those club car mentions.

futurama-zoidberg.gif

Back