Euromodeller RIP

Rest In Peace Graham. You were a fantastic person and made many a great asset, and did so much for the community as a whole. My condolences to Graham's family.

Very sad news. Graham was a stalwart member of TCWW and was creating great new assets almost to the end. He will be very sadly missed. Thanks to John for letting us know. I hope we can make contact with his family to let them know the esteem that Graham was held in by this community.

Paul

Last edited:
I'm very much going to miss you Graham, your good humor and the way that you would encourage me to keep working on my Trainz projects at those time when I wasn't well.

.. in deep mourning i can't find words .. i will surely miss you, graham .. with a lot of respect for all your work and inspirations ..

Thank you for the notification,

This is indeed a sad day for our community, a great creator has ascended. Graham i will remember you well, for the amazing creations.

May the peace of the Lord comfort his son and other family members during this difficult time.

Very affected by this bad new, even we know he had troubles with health, it is a very bad surprise for the beginning of 2023...

He was always present when we asked something, ans has done a wonderfull work for the TrainZ community.

A real gentleman as Great Britain is able to produce sometimes... A sad and friendly thought to his family and his son who sent him a brilliant eulogy ...

Very saddly , Marc

RIP Graham, what a wonderful hard working content creator he was, will miss him dearly !

Some of the worst news we've had for a long, long time, Graham was not only prolific and the models he made were of extremely good quality, but he was also a REALLY nice bloke. RIP Graham, your work is an outstanding legacy.

Very sad news, indeed :confused: ...
Graham, thank you for your commitement and your generosity !
RIP, you will remain with us in the world of TrainZ .
Philippe

Terrible news, he gave a lot of goodly things to the Trainz community.
He will be sadly missed.
evilcrow

Back