Unofficial assets and assets that are corrupt

LIneAxe

Hi ,I am just getting back into the Trainz world 'TANE ' and I can not open and edit and old working TANE cdp I have created several years ago.

You see, some dependencies can't be downloaded anymore and they flag as errors in the content creator and as errors in Surveyor when I try to click on drive.

I used to know how to chase a lot of these errors away . Some assets seem to want to stick around even after I delete references to them in the config.txt and delete them in Content manager where I can.

For example, in the cdp I loaded in , the asset M: Ultraweeds freeware 1.5 comes to mind . I can't get rid of it and it flags as being corrupted . I would be happy just dumping it from my map and not bother with fixing it.

Then a simple image, a jpg I uploaded with success to DL station seems to be flagging errors.

Would appreciate any and all help with the importing older TANE .cdp files into TANE SP4 .

My Worst case nightmarre would be the copying of whole sections of the older TANE cdp into a new Map (brrrr.....)

Firstly check for any updates to those assets. You can not delete ref in config file as the asset is still in the route. Open route and use delete missing assets this will remove all assets not installed.

Firstly check for any updates to those assets. You can not delete ref in config file as the asset is still in the route. Open route and use delete missing assets this will remove all assets not installed.

Well a bud was helping out and had suggested that delete from config. I had always used delete missing assets from the route/session. I seem to have it doing everything right so far and have something I can upload and get checked for multiplayer.
I just uploaded content for approval as a final test of my new route/session :cool:

Last edited:
i have this one solved long ago by using F5 /B and F5 /P on blankarea of map to re write all the weird stuff like part road junctions and stuff that got locked under the mesh somehow

Back