can someone make full west rail 642 consist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVideoCamMan

can someone make full west rail 642 consist! full carg m420ws and all that jazz! please, for trs2006! please share via google drive or mediafire, id ont like the dls.

Maybe the DLS doesn't like you too. You need to register your game's serial No. and also purchase a FCT. If you got the game second hand, you won't be able to register it unless you contact the Help Desk with details of purchase and the serial No. shown on the box/DVD.

It is against N3V policy to share content as you are suggesting.

Besides which, what does a full consist for west rail 642 consist of? More detail required.

I agree with RailPilgrim, I'm not sure exactly what it is you're requesting. I presume it's a US train, but I've never heard the name 'Westrail' mentioned in regards to any US operator - the only use of 'Westrail' that I know of is the former operational name of the Western Australian Government Railways here in Australia (now the Public Transport Authority of WA). And I have no idea what a '642 consist' means in relation to that (the WAGR/Westrail used letter classifications for their locomotives and rolling stock, and still do).

Also Trainz 2006 is long obsolete and is no longer supported by Auran/N3V, so you'll need to buy a First Class Ticket in order to access the DLS - a better option is purchasing a supported version, either Trainz a New Era, Trainz 2019, Trainz 2022, Trainz Mac, or Trainz Simulator 3 (currently Trainz A New Era is the earliest version supported, and can now be bought for a song just about on the N3V website, so it's well worth purchasing). You'll find very few people are still making content specifically for 06 due to it's age, so if you do want someone to make content, it's better to request it for a supported version.

Maybe the DLS doesn't like you too. You need to register your game's serial No. and also purchase a FCT. If you got the game second hand, you won't be able to register it unless you contact the Help Desk with details of purchase and the serial No. shown on the box/DVD.

It is against N3V policy to share content as you are suggesting.
I go with something along the lines of the above.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back