How to fix faulty payware assets with texture files

UnionPacificFan1005

ignore user, GTW foamer
I have a number of payware assets that are showing as faulty because of the asset having a texture file, not a tga/png with a .texture. I can't fix it because Images2Tga rejects it. Is there a workaround so I can repair these?

Short answer , No. You will have to download the layout or asset that the faulty kuid is associated with. Some payware allows fixing. I sometimes go back to my TANE content manager and do the fixing there. Then port the item over.

Some few authors, in some Trainz web pages around the world, sometimes include in the routes their dependencies and by mistake or ignorance include built-in or payware dependencies. When we install them on our computer they appear as unauthorized payware and can not be used or repaired, we can only remove them or buy the routes that carry these objects or associated trains.
This has happened to me many times when downloading routes with dependencies included, especially in some European web pages.

Some few authors, in some Trainz web pages around the world, sometimes include in the routes their dependencies and by mistake or ignorance include built-in or payware dependencies. When we install them on our computer they appear as unauthorized payware and can not be used or repaired, we can only remove them or buy the routes that carry these objects or associated trains.
This has happened to me many times when downloading routes with dependencies included, especially in some European web pages.
The one I'm dealing with in specific is authorized. It's used on the Legacy of The Burlington Northern route, which I bought through steam during a winter sale.

Short answer , No. You will have to download the layout or asset that the faulty kuid is associated with. Some payware allows fixing. I sometimes go back to my TANE content manager and do the fixing there. Then port the item over.
I tried fixing in T:ANE, doesn't matter. Through 22 and T:ANE, the item still gets rejected by Images2TGA.

Back