Download Links

Sorry, but I am finding that a "bit too vague".

I will assume that you are referring to the Web based Download Station (which has a link at the top of this page).

If you are attempting to download assets from the Web based Download Station then you should be aware that this uses the FTP download system which has now been blocked, for very good security reasons, by all the major browsers (including Chrome). This block applies to all the categories on the download station, not just to the building category.

You should be using content manager for all your downloads.

Sorry, but I am finding that a "bit too vague".

I will assume that you are referring to the Web based Download Station (which has a link at the top of this page).

If you are attempting to download assets from the Web based Download Station then you should be aware that this uses the FTP download system which has now been blocked, for very good security reasons, by all the major browsers (including Chrome). This block applies to all the categories on the download station, not just to the building category.

You should be using content manager for all your downloads.

He is talking about the RR Mods website on the RR mods forum.

Last edited:
None of the links in the building category are working in Google Chrome.

The download links do not work in Chrome. It is possibly due to to how chrome screens downloads and the size of the downloads.

You have to use a different browser. Microsoft Edge works but will warn you about the file size and you will have to select something along the lines of "continue download anyways".

Last edited:
The download links do not work in Chrome. It is possibly due to to how chrome screens downloads and the size of the downloads.

You have to use a different browser. Microsoft Edge works but will warn you about the file size and you will have to select something along the lines of "continue download anyways".
I figured it out, I have to open the link in a new tab, then refresh the tab and the download will start. Its a pain, but I guess it works.

Back