Can't update Payment method with PayPal

I've been trying to update my payment method on my Mytrainz account so I can subscribe to Trainz Plus Gold. I'm attempting to use PayPal as my chosen payment method but when I chose the PayPal option and sign into PayPal, all I get is a white blank screen. I've waited for 10 minutes and it hasn't done anything yet so I don't know what to do.

I had no problems here doing the same thing about 6 hrs ago. It could be a Paypal, an ISP or a browser issue. Try using a different web browser and/or wait a few hours and try again.

Umm, not sure what you mean by that, but I will say that I am trying to create a membership from Mytrainz by clicking "Create Membership" then clicking "Select" for Trainz Plus Gold, and finally clicking "Confirm Update Membership".

So I was able to change my payment method to PayPal, but every time I try to do a membership, it says "Membership Successfully Updated" but nothing happens. I've been waiting for 10 minutes and haven't gotten an email confirmation like I normally would.

I don't recall ever getting an email confirmation and certainly not for my last membership change yesterday. I just checked my membership details and they have been updated to the latest settings I entered yesterday.

Usually, you get an email confirmation when you subscribe.

That may be true for the initial subscription only - I am assuming.

PayPal may not send you an email because your details were updated with N3V, not with PP. The logon to PP was to ensure that you actually had a valid account - again I am assuming.

Last edited:
Should get a confirmation from PayPay when they have paid N3V I don't get an N3V email

Looking at your account in MyTrainz will tell you what account you have, has it changed?

If in doubt access your PayPal account and look at the recent transactions and see if it's registered.

I would stop trying to make the same payment over and over again as PayPal may well take the multiple payments.

Back