Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 last Suggestion

If You are a Administrator Or a Moderator of trainz Please Update the Train Signal on Trainz 2019 and Trains 2022 we Need to have like if we Want the Signal to be On or off I will like my SIgnal to be off into a Train Comes So i hope The Owner added the On or off for Signal and why doing that Before a Train come You Can Set the Signal up like if you want it to turn On Green first Or Turn on Yellow first before Green Or you Can Set it where You Can let the Signal Turn on Red first and Go Green and After the Train Pass the Signal will go off,
So i hope this Can Be Added to Trainz 2019 and Trainz 2022

Last edited:
What exactly are you talking about?

It doesn't help that you've got a huge run-on sentence that's bold text making that difficult to read.

It is the intent of the message that counts. The grammatical put-downs added nothing to the proposed need. Answer the questions from people who do not have a strong formal education. We are all equals here.

To answer the original question, if I understand it correctly, the ability to do what is requested is already built into TRS19, TRS22 and most older versions of Trainz.

If you want a signal to operate in a way that is different to normal then there are Session Rules and Driver Commands that will do this. Unfortunately, the original poster does not give enough information to give a more specific answer.

It is the intent of the message that counts. The grammatical put-downs added nothing to the proposed need. Answer the questions from people who do not have a strong formal education. We are all equals here.

It is impossible to answer when one does not understand the question.

A writers lack of education has no bearing on my ability to comprehend gibberish.

There is ample evidence that we are all not, in fact, equal.

Now What Just a Minute

And please register your Trainz Product otherwise we’ll report it as a spam or piracy.
I'm all Ready Register Also If you think your Going to Threadin [FONT=Google Sans, Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Me You Are Talking to the Wrong Person I'm just Asking the Administrator's and the Moderator's To Update The RailSignal to be off into a train is Coming and here You Go Trying To Threadin People if this happen again i'm just going to blocked you
You not going to Report me because if you do i'm Going to Contact the Trainz Team to banned Your Account. Please STOP!!!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Railcam, the fact that no-one else has reported this problem would indicate to me that the problem is most likely with your particular setup (either with Trainz install, OS or both) OR that you have a misunderstanding on how signals work. Since you have not identified which signals are at fault and how you are using them then it is impossible to provide a solution to your problem.

In my previous post I suggested that there are Session Rules and Driver Commands provided in Trainz that will control signals.

Safetran Signals

Railcam, the fact that no-one else has reported this problem would indicate to me that the problem is most likely with your particular setup (either with Trainz install, OS or both) OR that you have a misunderstanding on how signals work. Since you have not identified which signals are at fault and how you are using them then it is impossible to provide a solution to your problem.

In my previous post I suggested that there are Session Rules and Driver Commands provided in Trainz that will control signals.
I'm Sorry for Getting Mad but I do not have the Trainz sim2019 Yet but You can help me with the Safetran Signals and Show Me how Can i keep My Signals off into a Train come I'm going to Have safetran signals How to keep the Safetran Signals off into a train Come?

I'm Sorry for Getting Mad but I do not have the Trainz sim2019 Yet but You can help me with the Safetran Signals and Show Me how Can i keep My Signals off into a Train come I'm going to Have safetran signals How to keep the Safetran Signals off into a train Come?

From what I can tell, he wants the signal to not light up until a train is at the signal.

It would also help if we knew what version of Trainz you are using? TRS2009, TRS2010, TRS12, TANE, etc.

I've suggested before, we ought not assist those who show no regiatered version of trainz on their profile. AFAIK, its impossible to legitimately play the game and NOT have it show on your profile here.

Maybe so, but they are still selling TS12 and giving away TS09, and neither shows up on the timeline, as evidenced by my own timeline, since I have both. Until they can guarantee what you are saying, the benefit of the doubt may have to go to the original poster, as it is just not a sure-fire way of telling. To get those on your timeline, I believe one has to put in a request to the help desk. And I for one have not bothered.

I've suggested before, we ought not assist those who show no regiatered version of trainz on their profile. AFAIK, its impossible to legitimately play the game and NOT have it show on your profile here.

Well you would be wrong as not all registrations show, For example the free 2009 don't show unless you contact the help desk, copies bought on Steam don't always show up on the Timeline, lately most of those accused of being pirates are registered users and just had a missing timeline entry.

I'm guessing the OP has the free 2009?

I would suggest rather than people playing at armchair moderators they adopt a more diplomatic approach over missing time line information rather than making accusations and threats.

This can be done with using the JR safetran signals. If you click the "?" and then on the signals and open their properties in game. One of the options is "Approach when Lit". Which makes the signals only turn on when a train is near them.

Back