TRC crossing opens when occupied.

frogpipe

Yesterdayz Trainz Member
TRC is great, and it otherwise works as expected, but I have a crossing right next to a flag stop, and if my trains stops there the consist will be across the roadway.

When I make this stop the gates go up and the crossing opens allowing cars to drive right thru the train.

What did I get wrong?

TRS19 and V4 of TRC.

One of the shortcomings of the TRC system. In a similar situation I use the driver command <kuid2:458053:101227:1> TRC : Close the crossing -command. You can choose "Ahead of" or "Behind" the train. The crossing will clear when the train leaves.

:B~)

P.S. Don't do that until the train stops. It may cause the AI driver to activate.

Last edited:
I'll check out that command, tho it seems cumbersome.

Meanwhile, not having invisible trains (ATLS) and that predictive triggering are too good to pass up.

Hopefully we'll see an update to address occupied crossings.

I'll check out that command, tho it seems cumbersome.

Meanwhile, not having invisible trains (ATLS) and that predictive triggering are too good to pass up.

Hopefully we'll see an update to address occupied crossings.

Yes, it is cumbersome. It's a convenient system to be sure but atilabarut's My Level Crossings rule works more realistically. However, the settings do not save with the session and it does use the invisitrain.

You may see an improvement for 19 but vincentrh is no longer supporting T:ANE.

:B~\

Back