Resource Check by Type

kcrowder13

Hello, I am creating a new session and adding rules and objectives. From what information I am able to find on the subject of industry objectives. They are manipulating the industry properties and their resources to simulate loading the train cars. I can't seem to find the rules or combination of rules to actually track loading car loads of goods.

Two reasons for wanting this type of config is one, easily track the loads no matter how many traincars of that type are in the session and two I want to have two lists of tasks (only 2 objectives) list of loading and list of unloading that can be completed in any combination.

If this can be achieved by some technique, I'd appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
You would think that with such a complex game and such horrible documentation that at least the community would be a good source for help, but alas it does not seem to be.. Very disappointing the amount of time spent trying to answer questions in this mess you call a help system. Ya just might boost your sales if you had some worth while documentation. In my humble opinion. Still love the game and have for over 10 years. Off soapbox ;)

Trev999 - "Shedmaster"

There is a Rule and Script by Trev999 called shedmaster. It along with several other items ,<kuid2:160293:100114:5><kuid2:160293:100114:5>
It is a heavy system that takes some study but it will do what you want. I have used many parts of it along with Christopher824's items to accomplish tasks that are amazing. I suggest you do an author search of these two gentlemen. I also would suggest that you send a message to Trevor and let him know what you are trying to do. He is very helpful with the working of Shedmaster. Good luck with you project.:cool::)

=kcrowder13;1950900]You would think that with such a complex game and such horrible documentation that at least the community would be a good source for help, but alas it does not seem to be.. Very disappointing the amount of time spent trying to answer questions in this mess you call a help system. Ya just might boost your sales if you had some worth while documentation. In my humble opinion. Still love the game and have for over 10 years. Off soapbox ;)[/QUOTE]

That is the number that I have.

That kuid <kuid2:160293:100114:5> is not the DLS. Am I missing something?

That is the number that I have. Did you get the Rule? That was the other number. The file "Name" is "Shedmaster Command". This is the Script File.
Try doing a custom search for Author - trev999. All of his good stuff is listed. Hope this helps.

Back