Help with dls asset

I'm already uploaded and passed the checks. but sessions not visible in content manager.
[FONT=&quot]<KUID2:516012:100027:1>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<KUID2:516012:100030:1>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<KUID2:516012:100031:1>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<KUID2:516012:100026:1>[/FONT]
2022-11-27-233415910.png

YRkM0cb

Last edited:
The filter you are using doesn't show assets, which are still installed in your Trainz. To see your assets, which are available at the DLS (even installed ones), use the following custom filter
On Download Station = true
Author = roma000

Peter

How can i download items via ftp? Where is located my ftp login and password?

FTP is now blocked by most browsers as insecure, easier to stick to using Manage Content. WinSCP and FileZilla ftp clients will work with the browsers, or the Pale Moon Browser is still working with FTP, probably not for long though.
Your FTP Password is actually at the bottom of the assets download page, on the DLS, it's also embedded into the link to download the asset. So with either of the two FTP clients installed clicking on the link should give you the option to choose the ftp client or if using the Pale Moon Browser will download.

Something odd occurring with the sessions not showing, If you type in the kuid on Custom search > kuid in Manage Content, it will show up as location unknown and you can download them. They are not on the Faulty Asset list either, as a the CRG co-ordinator I just had a look.
I'd suggest that if they do not show up properly in a couple of days upload again with a higher version things do occasionally get stuck and fail to appear in Manage Content.

Update, just downloaded <kuid2:516012:100027:1> and got <kuid2:516012:100027:2> If you have recently updated the sessions and the previous version hasn't cleared through the DLS procedure it will be blocking the v1 until both have fully cleared, should all sort itself out in a day or so.

Last edited:
Back