FG invisible roads 1 way

Dark_Stormyx

I just downloaded this asset "FG invrd 1way1lnht 25mph" and tried it out but got no traffic... Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? does this need to be configured somewhere b4 use?
Any help would be greatly apricated.

It might also depend on the carrate setting in the config file. I saw one that had a 140ish setting which means one car spawns every 140ish seconds. You definitely wouldn't see many cars on the road at that rate.

I just tried these assets and had the same issue... No traffic.

Thanks for the suggestion.
My route's region was "Default" and switching it to "United States" solved it.. Traffic spawned as expected.

I just tried these assets and had the same issue... No traffic.

Thanks for the suggestion.
My route's region was "Default" and switching it to "United States" solved it.. Traffic spawned as expected.

You didn't say if you were getting this issue in either driver or surveyor edit mode. In surveyor mode you won't see movement unless you "unpause" things by unchecking the "pause" setting.

Bob

Bob

You didn't say if you were getting this issue in either driver or surveyor edit mode. In surveyor mode you won't see movement unless you "unpause" things by unchecking the "pause" setting.

Bob

Bob

Good point, I was in driver mode.
Thanks for the tip. I didn't see traffic in surveryor either but I guess I didn't expect to in the first place.

Back