Membership Content Vault DLC Page doesnt load correctly

FlappyPC4

Hi, is their any way to fix this issue?, I want to pick routes and locomotives that intrest me but the content vault isnt working for me right now!!

There is no content vault any more. All assets available to you are now accessed solely through the content store on the launcher.

The problem is that since there is no content vault any more. How would users with silver or gold membership access their dlcs thru the content store, since they did show up once for me but not anymore

The problem is that since there is no content vault any more. How would users with silver or gold membership access their dlcs thru the content store, since they did show up once for me but not anymore

Your time line doesn't show Trainz+ only TRS19 have you not renewed your Gold membership?

Silver does not have access to DLC, only Trainz Plus or Gold.

Silver was DLC only but has been discontinued. see newsletter.

From the FAQ in Trainz Portal:
[h=4]Q. What is a Silver Class Membership?[/h] A. UPDATE: This option is no longer available for new members as at Nov 2022.
Silver Class is a alternative way to access all the DLC items from the Trainz Store. For a monthly fee of $9.99, and even lower rate of $1.67/week when paid annually, Silver Class provides:

• Access to all the Trainz Downloadable Content (DLC) through the Content Vault
  • An ongoing First Class Ticket
  • A 10% store discount
  • Earn double the Trainz Reward Pointz for store purchases
Silver Class requires ownership of either TANE or TRS19 (including Steam and Mac App Store versions). You can cancel your membership at any time and access to items in your Content Vault (and other benefits) will end at the expiration of that billing period. If you renew, your full Content Vault selection is immediately accessible again.

However according to the latest email existing Silver Members, still will have access until they cancel. This would obviously depend on payments being are up to date .

Back