TRS22 Patching

sandpaper600

I know I'm a bit late to the party, and I'm not sure this is the proper forum, but I'm having an issue patching my TRS22. I got the patch before the 119451 just fine, but I have attempted to update on 3 separate occasions now and it seems to run a while, then I get this:

Trainz-1.png

Anyone have any insight/cure?

Mark

The easiest way out of that situation is to download the offline TRS22 installer, run it and then point it at your current database file. You can then safely delete the original game files, except for the database of course.

It depends if you installed the TRS22 Plus version or the TRS22 Retail version. They are different now and the retail version won't update any new features that are still being worked on.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I finally got it patched. I'm not sure if it was just a case of 4th time lucky, or maybe it didn't like me using a VPN. I disconnected the VPN and it worked fine.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I finally got it patched. I'm not sure if it was just a case of 4th time lucky, or maybe it didn't like me using a VPN. I disconnected the VPN and it worked fine.

Thanks again.

The issue was most likely the VPN that caused the issue. The network may have been too slow which caused the file to become corrupted due to too many retries. There are other account login issues too with VPNs with some programs including Trainz.

Back