Multiple installation local data folder

Hi,
I have a query regarding Trainz installation of local data folder.
I have decided to install it in D:\trainzrailroadsimulator, which is a HDD.

But I see there is also a folder in two other different location.
a. C:\Users\being\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\build iu3y1mw41 [SSD]
b. C:\Users\being\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\build syjyk6q31 [SSD]
Now, I want to know why and how I should get rid of these two folder which are eating 291 MB and 265 MB respectively.
Is it safe to delete both [a] and directories?

Thank You
RailRoadEngineer

Hi,
I have a query regarding Trainz installation of local data folder.
I have decided to install it in D:\trainzrailroadsimulator, which is a HDD.

But I see there is also a folder in two other different location.
a. C:\Users\being\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\build iu3y1mw41 [SSD]
b. C:\Users\being\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\build syjyk6q31 [SSD]
Now, I want to know why and how I should get rid of these two folder which are eating 291 MB and 265 MB respectively.
Is it safe to delete both [a] and directories?

Thank You
RailRoadEngineer

Assuming there is nothing you need in either folder that's missing from your current install, then safe to delete.

NO. Trainz installs two folders, the first one is the game which installs where you ask it to do so. The second installs by default in the C drive which contains all your data. Open the Trainz launch screen and select settings and install. The data folder path shown is the folder the game is linked to. You can delete the other one. The folder the game is using can be copied and pasted onto your HDD. You then need to change the install path to this new location. Do a DBR and check Trainz runs OK. If all is good you can delete the one on the C drive but don't delete the redirect file.

I read the question as he had moved his local data folder only not the program? Needs clarification?

Back