Thread: New to Forum and need advice

Default New to Forum and need advice

Hi All
    I have just purchased Trainz 2022 through Steam and installed it. Everything is good so far but no matter where I look by the instructions I cannot find the serial number which I require for Download Station. I hope someone can point me in the right direction to find it. Thanks

There are no serial numbers, registration is digital, you just need to put the same username and password you use for the forum in the launcher settings, you are clearly registered as it shows TRS22 on your time line along side your user name on your post.
    May need to restart Trainz for it to stick.

And Welcome to Trainz!
    Malc

Blog Entries

From the Launch Screen, select Trainz Settings then the MyTrainz tab. There you will see, under MyTrainz account, a link to your login/registration. I am not sure exactly how it works now since it has changed since I last needed to enter my details, but enter your forum name (Mambo1954) and your forum password. You will/should get a message stating that the details have been accepted. You will then need to exit from the Trainz Settings and then exit from Trainz completely and then restart Trainz.
    Development: Trainz Plus - b119450
    Testing: Trainz Plus beta - b119450
    GTX1050Ti, RTX3060Ti and RTX3050Ti, Win 10 & 11

Hi
    Thanks for the assistance. Now to get to know the Sim and enjoy it'

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo1954 View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for the assistance. Now to get to know the Sim and enjoy it'
    Welcome to Trainz and feel free to ask questions.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    Trainz-PLUS: 117669

Default Another question

I have been building consists and using unloaded container wagons. my question is how do you load those wagons with the containers that you want to make up my own consist?

If you click the ? button under the trains tab where you pick individual vehicles the click on the wagon then you can set what cargo that wagon carries and you can also set how many of that item are loaded, so with containers, set it to 1.

Hi,

There is also a driver command - use the edit session in surveyor to add the command to the list of commands available to the driver - "Instant load" is what you're looking for.

Colin

Default Container Load / unload

Quote Originally Posted by ColPrice2002 View Post
    Hi,

There is also a driver command - use the edit session in surveyor to add the command to the list of commands available to the driver - "Instant load" is what you're looking for.

Colin
    I have found and used "instant load" and it works as required but cannot find "instant unload" in list of driver commands. i have Load, unload and instant load but no instant unload, any ideas for it not showing up?

Greg