Train Time

NTSEFAN

trainz rookie cartoonist
Hello everyone. :wave:

It's been a long time since I have done one of these.

I like to ask everyone this question that has been on my mind for a very long time.

Does anyone out there remember this old television series know as "Train Time"?

It was a show that use to air way back in the early to middle 2000's where it featured these two hosts talking about model trains and the likes, one of them had glasses on and the other had a beard of sorts, and had these transition segments with these CGI trains such as a couple of 4-4-0's, a Santa Fe SD diesel unit, a Alco PA diesel A-B unit lash up pulling a passenger train consist and the likes as well as the intro of the show itself. And it featured the Toy for Tots organization at the end of most of the episodes themselves. And the series was apparently made by Red Cardinal productions themselves.

I apologize if I may be misremembering some of this, this is all drawn from memory of seeing the show itself.

Anyone out there remember this show, or is it just me? :confused:

Oh, thats got a very "public access" or local produced vibe (not meant in a bad way). I bet it didn't air outside of the region you saw it. I've never laid eyes on it before, tho I will watch it now ;)

Oh, thats got a very "public access" or local produced vibe (not meant in a bad way). I bet it didn't air outside of the region you saw it. I've never laid eyes on it before, tho I will watch it now ;)

Really? I'm very surprised. :eek: I live somewhere in Cornwall of New York itself and I have watched this series itself for several years ever since I was about 9 or 10 years old at the time around the early to middle 2000's and I still remember seeing the series to this very day. I wonder if anyone else who lives in New York or used to live there remembers the series. :confused:

Back