Hi guys i have a problem with download helper.

Trainguy626626

Hi guys I have a problem with download helper. Whenever i click download on a model to get a dependencies download helper shows the asset that is downloading as red. Please help me and thank you.

Sorry Trainguy626626. I for one don't download to TS12 at this point, and I don't have Trainz Android. Maybe more specifics, such as is the issue in one or the other or both? Are there errors? Do the dependencies say they are faulty, or that they also are missing dependencies? Perhaps post some specific KUIDs so we can have a look at them, then maybe we can see what is going on.

Likewise, I have not used TS12 since TANE was released - and I have not used TANE since TRS19 was released. I would say that most users who frequent these forums would be in a similar situation.

My only suggestion would be to put in a Help Desk request but as support for TS12 has long since expired you may not get a response there either.

I just took a look at TS12 a few minutes ago.

The only reason an asset is red on download is if it's the wrong build version. Trainguy626626 needs to remove those assets and view the dependencies in the main menu. In TS12 this is a convoluted process to explain unfortunately. Once he does that, he can choose one of the previous versions to download.

Good move. You'll find TAME, I mean TANE, works loads better than TS12.

I for one had far less weird bugs, crashes, and endless database rebuilds with TANE.

That's not to say you won't have weird stuff happen. You'll just have far less of it.

Good move. You'll find TAME, I mean TANE, works loads better than TS12.

I for one had far less weird bugs, crashes, and endless database rebuilds with TANE.

That's not to say you won't have weird stuff happen. You'll just have far less of it.

You're very true TANE is better because i have more access to models and content manager has a better user interface, the only con i have about TANE is that there is no more crash physics

Back