TS22 is subscription only?

TRS22 is stand alone, Trainz Plus is subscription, looks like you have subscribed to Trainz Plus as it's in your Time line. Plus gives you access to TRS19 if you don't already have it as well as Trainz Plus and TRS22 at a guess you downloaded trs22 when you should have downloaded Trainz Plus, they are different animals.

Go to My Trainz, My Membership, will tell you there if you are subscribing.

John, You may have subscribed last December - January like I did which means TRS22 is a permanent product for you. Your Trainz + subscription will auto-renew shortly so if you don't want it any more you will need to cancel it but your TRS22 will continue to work. There was a good deal of confusion this past year with patches and it was very easy to apply the wrong patch to TRS22 which turned it into Trainz + by accident. This may have happened to you. They are essentially the same code but TRS22 has the Plus only features turned off.

119451 is TRS22
119450 is Trainz Plus.
If you have a membership, you have access to both builds, but need to install Trainz Plus to access the extra features.

119451 is the retail version 119450 is the Plus version. Go to MyTrainz and click on one of the product downloads and it will give you the version number.

John, You may have subscribed last December - January like I did which means TRS22 is a permanent product for you. Your Trainz + subscription will auto-renew shortly so if you don't want it any more you will need to cancel it but your TRS22 will continue to work. There was a good deal of confusion this past year with patches and it was very easy to apply the wrong patch to TRS22 which turned it into Trainz + by accident. This may have happened to you. They are essentially the same code but TRS22 has the Plus only features turned off.

This is a reminder to me that my Gold membership will expire soon. Not sure it will auto-renew as my credit card has updated in the meantime. Should I manually renew my Gold membership.

Paul

You can go to MyTrainz > My Subscriptions and update your payment method to make sure your membership renews.

Thanks. Done. (Shocked to see that Gold subscription for next year will cost about £113! :eek:)

Paul

Thanks. Done. (Shocked to see that Gold subscription for next year will cost about £113! :eek:)

Paul

That's $128.63 in USD and is a bit higher than I paid last year, although I did get a discount when switching to annual from monthly, so that might be the same for me if I go the annual route again this year. Let's hope that N3V has a promotion again because that will really help.

Let's hope, this inflation thing is really starting to bite!

Must be the exchange rate. The Pound took a big hit when y'all started playing musical chairs with the Prime Minister job.

Indeed! :p Let's see if sterling appreciates now that 'financial rectitude' is apparently being restored - maybe by December the cost of Trainz in £££ will have come down? (I can dream!)

Paul

Back