Problem With SI3D 2006 Percy

Trainguy626626

Hello Guys! I have a problem with my SI3D 2006 Percy I have all his dependencies but he still would not appear. Please help me if you can! - A Person Who Hates Dealing With Dependencies.

I see you are an android user and your using a model that is not include as part of the base game, nor is it a part of any of the DLC packages that are provided for this game.

So I'm only going to say this once. Get lost and take your thieving ways with you!

Im not using android I use pc I stopped using andriod ages ago. Let me prove it to you. I have trainz 2009 And trainz 2012 on steam

Im not using android I use pc I stopped using andriod ages ago. Let me prove it to you. I have trainz 2009 And trainz 2012 on steam

Then you need to contact the helpdesk to have them link your Steam Account to your account here on the Forums. Otherwise you won't get any help.

Then you need to contact the helpdesk to have them link your Steam Account to your account here on the Forums. Otherwise you won't get any help.

I put my trainz 2012 serial number into my serial number thingy and registered it but it doesnt show on the track thingy next to my username

I put my trainz 2012 serial number into my serial number thingy and registered it but it doesnt show on the track thingy next to my username

Common problem with Steam, help desk should sort it pretty quickly, just click other until you get to the support ticket page.

I couldnt find anything on the helpdesk related to my issue

OK click the Troubleshooter then click General / Other on the next page click Other, Next page Submit a Support Ticket, On the ticket page give it a Priority, say Medium, Trainz Version TS12 & TS2009, Message Subject, put say Trainz Versions not showing on My Timeline and in the Message Box put I have Steam TS12 and Trainz 2009 ,they are not showing in my timeline.

If you get lost this link should get you to the right place, need to login with your Trainz / Forum details. https://support.trainzportal.com/index.php?/Troubleshooter/Step/View/1

OK click the Troubleshooter then click General / Other on the next page click Other, Next page Submit a Support Ticket, On the ticket page give it a Priority, say Medium, Trainz Version TS12 & TS2009, Message Subject, put say Trainz Versions not showing on My Timeline and in the Message Box put I have Steam TS12 and Trainz 2009 ,they are not showing in my timeline.

If you get lost this link should get you to the right place, need to login with your Trainz / Forum details. https://support.trainzportal.com/index.php?/Troubleshooter/Step/View/1

Thank you very much :D

There are a number of things that will cause this.

Is the asset open for edit?

In Content Manager, the wrench and screwdriver will be highlighted. To solve that, click on the asset and press CTRL+R to revert.

Does the asset appear red?

That indicates that the asset is faulty.

If the asset is faulty, right-click and choose view errors and warnings. You can highlight that information to select it. Press CTRL+C and paste that info here for us to look at.

In Content Manager, the wrench and screwdriver will be highlighted. To solve that, click on the asset and press CTRL+R to revert.

If the asset is faulty, right-click and choose view errors and warnings. You can highlight that information to select it. Press CTRL+C and paste that info here for us to look at.

Here are the warnings i got from Percy. Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.
Warning: The texture 'asset_art/asset_art_512.tga' is a uniform color.
Warning: The texture 'asset_body/gray.jpg' is a uniform color.
Warning: The texture 'asset_body/red.jpg' is a uniform color.
Warning: The texture 'asset_body/yellow.jpg' is a uniform color.
Warning: This asset requires a shadow mesh, but the mesh table does not contain one.

Here are the warnings i got from Percy. Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.
Warning: This asset requires a shadow mesh, but the mesh table does not contain one.

Also im on trainz 2012 since there is no warnings or errors on the trainz Percy I have on trainz 2009

Also heres some warnings from Percy 2010. Warning: Required tag 'image' was missing and has been set to default.
Warning: The texture 'asset-shadow/gray.jpg' is a uniform color.
Warning: The tag '0' in container 'submeshes-122285' is empty.

Some Percy 2010 warnings also Warning: Required tag 'image' was missing and has been set to default.
Warning: The texture 'asset-shadow/gray.jpg' is a uniform color.
Warning: The tag '0' in container 'submeshes-122285' is empty.

Warnings aren't the problem; Errors are the problem. Also, if you have what appears to be a puzzle piece next to the asset in Content Manager, that means it's missing dependecies.

Warnings aren't the problem; Errors are the problem. Also, if you have what appears to be a puzzle piece next to the asset in Content Manager, that means it's missing dependecies.

I have all the dependencies and it shows a puzzle piece with an exclamation point.

Back