Error of some locomotives

nicola86

Hello; I have yet another problem with some locomotives: as you can see from the image below, the locomotive numbers do not appear; the strange thing is that it only happens with these locomotives, while other similar ones work correctly.
It is not shown because the CMP gives it to me completely "faulty" (therefore in red), but in addition to these you need to add the UP ES44AC.
I tried various attempts, both by making the CDPs from TRS2012 (where they were installed and working correctly, with some changes), and by loading the "blank" CDPs (ie downloaded directly from the JR site some time ago) from the backup folders but the problem remains .

Any solution?
2022-10-24-115641.jpg

Have you made sure you have the most current files available on these specifically? It would seem these may be old non updated versions from quite a while back at this point( about when TANE came out).

As for dependencies, yes, I have the files updated to the latest versions; while for the locomotives I have the versions I bought years ago when they were first released.
I installed from zero (I thought I made this attempt as I wrote, but no) the two SD60Ms in question and the UP ES44AC and they settled (the usual Trainz mysteries .... ); I try to do the same with the other 3 locomotives in the attached image hoping that they stand by themselves ...

Back