Safetran Signal 04 (All Versions) Aspect not showing

BDP

Searchlight Studios
Good Afternoon,

I have the Safetran Signal 04 Series installed on my route at sidings, and the aspect is no longer showing up on the signal. Before, I had them set to light up when a train is near, but I checked this in Surveyor and I get a blank box. I place a new one and there is no aspect. I have no issue with the 06, 05, or 08 lights, just these ones. I've also deleted all obsolete versions of the signals and library's. The current Library is 1.77a I'm not sure if its a library issue or corona issue? Or an issue with the latest TRS22 build

I'm on TRS2022 build 117669 (Trainz Plus)

Any Help would be appreciated

Thanks
BDP

Good Afternoon,

I have the Safetran Signal 04 Series installed on my route at sidings, and the aspect is no longer showing up on the signal. Before, I had them set to light up when a train is near, but I checked this in Surveyor and I get a blank box. I place a new one and there is no aspect. I have no issue with the 06, 05, or 08 lights, just these ones. I've also deleted all obsolete versions of the signals and library's. The current Library is 1.77a I'm not sure if its a library issue or corona issue? Or an issue with the latest TRS22 build

I'm on TRS2022 build 117669 (Trainz Plus)

Any Help would be appreciated

Thanks
BDP

This one?

Safetran CLight Signal 04 <kuid2:45324:24358:4>?

It works fine in my install - also TRS22+

I setup the signal configuration using the "?" to set the options. I checked all the options while in Surveyor mode and it worked fine when I placed a locomotive in front of it. I also tested it in driver, and everything was okay.

No, I am not using that feature, not sure how to set that one up.

It seems like it is the 04 absolutes for anything that uses the JR smart signal Library. I have the same issue with the single headed dwarfs, Searchlights, both new and old and the old NS Safetrans

I placed the BNSF signals by Joesf_pav and they work just fine.

I did set them up with the "?" mark but now the boxes just show a grey box. No options to edit the settings. But weird thing is it is just those. 05,06,08 of all varieties work just fine.

I ended up re installing Trainz Plus with a new build and it fixed the issue. Mine must of been corrupt.

Back