A family bereavement.

I am saddened to hear of your family's loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you through these difficult times.

Dave,

My heart felt sympathies go to you and your family and I trust you will be surrounded by the love and peace of your family and friends in this tragic time.

My sincerest condolences to you.

Lance.

Sympathies

I feel your pain having just lost my long time partner. We are all on the 'journey' and never know when it will end. It ended peacefully for her.

Personal loss is an awful thing and emotions run very deep as does the pain. Please accept my condolences at this sad time.

Angela

I would like to thank you all

I would like to thank you all for your kind word and thoughts. The family is getting back to the daily routine. Our son, Chris, returns to work today, while Adelle and Drake are back in school. It will take a while to get used to their new life. Teri was in charge of 'everything' and did it all very well. Chris will need to morph from dad to Super Dad! He has broad shoulders so I have no doubt that he can do this.

Again thanks for all the support.

All aboard! Dave

(Lance, Thanks for making this thread sticky. I think it can return to the normal status now.)

Dear Dave,

Accept my deepest sympathy and true feelings of regret by the loss of your beloved family member.

Use all the time you need together with your family. We will understand.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

With respect,

Chris

I just noticed this thread and wanted to express my sincere sympathies. It's so hard when someone so young passes. I pray for you and the family, especially the children. I'm sure that they are heartbroken over the loss of their mother.

Thats terrible david, one of tylers best friends just got killed in a car wreck sunday.

Best of wishes to you and your family.

Back