A family bereavement.

dmdrake

Trainz Creator since 2001
I have decided to share a family bereavement here on the forum because I may be away for a time and this will explain my absence. Yesterday my daughter-in-law Teri, took a nap in the afternoon and died in her sleep, for no apparent reason. She was 42 years old. She leaves behind our son Chris, daughter Adelle, 12, and son, Drake, 10. Teri was a wonderful mother and wife and will be missed by our family for ever.

I hope to be back soon.

Dave

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

Please accept our condolence's.

Having lost a family member myself just over 12 months ago, I know how difficult this time will be.

I hope the support of us here will help you through this time.

Sympathy and love too you and your family,

Alex

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I give sympathy and best wishes to you and your family.

Cheers

Oh no.... :(

Dave, I'm so sorry to hear this news. May God comfort you and your family in this time of loss.

Regards,
Todd

Dave, this is very sad news, my heart and thoughts go out to you and her family. To loose a family member so young and leaving behind her family and children is always more painful.

My sympathies and condolences.

Craig
:(:(:(

Hi Dave.

I am so sorry to hear that.
Please accept my deepest condolances for you and your family.
Take your time, and spend it wisely with your closest ones.

Regards
Lars

Thoughts of you at this time

Prayers and Thoughts for you and your family at this painful time.
I am sure all your friends in this community are saddend by your loss .Thanks for including us in your time of need- so we might support you and your family
Waz

What a year, so many losses.......
My condolences to you and your family Dave, God bless

David (aka GP)

Dave,
We'll all be waiting for you. Right now is a time for family, but your friends are all here for you when you need us.

Claude

Dave,

These things are very hard to understand. I lost my brother who died suddenly from a heart attack. He was only 36 years old. It has been almost a year and still hurts. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Matt

Back