Payware loco's and Club Car Content

trainman844

So I have bought a few payware loco's and I have the Club Car. Why are they showing up in the CM as payware not active? Therefor I can not use them..

So I have bought a few payware loco's and I have the Club Car. Why are they showing up in the CM as payware not active? Therefor I can not use them..

This indicates at some point you may have accessed them from the N3V store for instance if they were on preview or something similar, not entirely sure how that works. You must remove packages that conflict from your install. You can find out which packages need to be removed by highlighting the "not active" item and on the top menu choosing "Content -> Report Containing Packages" if any packages come up those will have to be removed. If that does not work or does not point you in the right direction I would suggest contacting the N3V helpdesk.

Like the EMD GP-38 HLCX is showing payware not active, that's not even on the DS, Dont make sense to me, I might just do A fresh install of TRS22 and start fresh

Back