Trainz Plus PC Beta Update - #119380

n3v_laurence

Trainz Plus PC 119122 to Trainz Plus PC 119380 - Trainz Plus Beta patch stream

27MB size update

This is a fix for the missing sleepers in 119122.

If you want to use the live version and the beta server, you will need to have two builds installed with two different local data folders
** Please note, this build does not currently have MPS support**

Please use this link to report bugs https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu

Last edited:
TY Laurence, downloaded and tested at once

Track work in Schwaningerland DLC looks much better !

The big harbor west, on the emplacement I found this,

but think its not a (procedural)track but PBR groundtexture issue

Wickrath still has a slight problem, see xy coordinates where (bottomleft)

More good news, UMR2022 did not get broken this update.
good job n3v crew :)

oops a new bug here,
press Smooth-spline many times on the same spot and it keeps lowering track and terrain

careful using it ! pictures can be clicked on

Thanks for this just-in-time-for-the-week-end fix. Tested 5 routes so far and everything looks as normal.

G.M It's not a new bug. I notice that the spline circles are white which means you have not fixed the height of the track. If you fix the spline circle height and then use the smooth tool it will be fine.

There must be gazillion white splinepoints in all our routes combined
I just tried to fix a height difference (probably pbr vs non pbr) and clicked smooth spline and it kept sinking lower and lower
if this is default behavior, I (and maybe others) are warned.

There must be gazillion white splinepoints in all our routes combined
I just tried to fix a height difference (probably pbr vs non pbr) and clicked smooth spline and it kept sinking lower and lower
if this is default behavior, I (and maybe others) are warned.

Not on other than a tiny number of routes that I've seen and they were mainly flat earth routes, I always fix spline points far easier to fix things like smoothing or terrain adjustments if the track stays put.

9 routes where bug is gone, but just found this on Sherman Hill (from TrainzItalia):

c7185k.jpg

9cex53.jpg

fast installation and the end result is that the railroad tracks looks alot better, now I can use my steam engines in it instead of looking at the switches where there was a ugly gap as far as the ties were concerned.

Patch worked well. I still had a couple of switches not appearing correctly, but by applying “smooth ground under selected” the switches appeared normal. Previously the “smooth ground” feature did not fix the problem. So it appears everything is fine. The patch was very fast.

Balezino/Mosti - 1st pic is from Lichochove to Mosti Night Passenger, 2nd pic is Mosti to Balezino Day Passenger. Ran DBR, no missing dependencies showing, nothing open for edit, nothing faulty.
_
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

_

Have found a few place where sleepers are still missing . Some corrected by adjusting ground height . Others are just not there,random places and different track around Route.
BTW I've been getting a few ( save or not save changes ) when opening a route I'm building athough it was saved when previously exited.

After doing a EDBR all now seems to be Ok

Last edited:
Not fixed in <kuid2:661281:200040:16> Schwaninger Land (but not all junctions are concerned or sometimes parts only):

ki2rxq.jpg

2xonp2.jpg

Balezino/Mosti - 1st pic is from Lichochove to Mosti Night Passenger, 2nd pic is Mosti to Balezino Day Passenger. Ran DBR, no missing dependencies showing, nothing open for edit, nothing faulty.
_

_

Hello brucem56

Could you please update your "S Junction Dispatcher" to <kuid2:298469:100002:7> S_Junction_Dispatcher found on the DLS, and should resolve this issue.

I able to reproduce your issue when using <kuid2:298469:100002:6> S_Junction_Dispatcher which was likely installed with simc:659 Beloreck - South Ural Mountains.

We are reviewing the other junction issues reported.

Now completed testing all my installed routes (more than 100): only 2 still have the sleepers/ties bug (Schwaninger Land and Sherman Hill).

The update for DB ICE 4 fails: downloads, then shows "View Error", but the "Update" button is back again after clicking "Cancel" (as required for almost all updates). Maybe because it is listed twice (simc:1130 says "update" and previewpass:1130 says "Uninstall")?

Last edited:
Back