Trainz Surveyor 2.0 Bulk Asset Updat

Hi guys and thank you for your help. I'm starting to get to the point of giving up with Trainz Surveyor 2.0 as the software interface just doesn't make sense and doesn't work properly :-(

Can someone tell me where "Bulk Asset Update" has gone to? As I can't find it?

Regards

Harry

Hey Harry, I don't think the "bulk" replace has been ported over - it's still there in Surveyor 1.

It's worth noting that S1 and S2 are designed to be used totally interchangeably. I do, some things are easier (call it 20 years of muscle memory) for me in Surveyor 1, whilst Surveyor 2 is incredibly powerful and worth pursuing with

Jamie

love S20 for some features (exact rotation and position, copy and past, etc) but hate for other (bulk replacement absence at first place!)

Thank you Jamie, Roberto. I've been trying to just use S2.0 but now I understand that it's better to actually use both to get the best solutions.

Regards

Harry

Also I strongly suggest you read through the docs and try out all the tools.

You'll learn great tricks like using marquee select with the Fine Adjustment tool to select a group of assets, then dragging on the gizmo attached to the "object" (not the marquee gizmo) to just move those selected object.

Hi Tony, after using S2.0 for the last week or so I'm starting to love it and hate going back to S1. There are some great improvements that make it so much easier to be creative and work quicker but there is some annoying software designs or bugs that make me go back to S1.

One big problem I have had with S2.0 which I've never had before is that somehow the game started saving to a session (see my other post, HELP HELP HELP PLEASE (auran.com) and if you have an answer to that problem then please let me know.

Regards

Harry

Back