What's your favorite kind of horn?

I almost forgot about the steam engine whistles the Strasburg 90's whistle sorry I forgot what that was and the Strasburg 475 whistle and the ghost whistle of Strasburg 90

I live eat and sleep K5LLA's UP style! But Lesie RS3K's and S3L's are right up there on the list! I love my K5HL's too

A horn that has a train viewed from @ 500' up the tracks (I never could understand why railfans set up filming right at a blaring grade crossing, and 6' distant the tracks ... when a distant shot is much better, and the distant horn doesn't blow out your sound system).

A horn that has a train viewed from @ 500' up the tracks (I never could understand why railfans set up filming right at a blaring grade crossing, and 6' distant the tracks ... when a distant shot is much better, and the distant horn doesn't blow out your sound system).

on a video I had taken with my iPhone at west Barnstable because I forgot the camera at one point during when the trash train came screeching through west Barnstable off the switch and out on the main track the screeching was so loud that my iPhone's audio cut off in the video for 4 seconds:eek: but the odd thing was is that I was standing way far back because that screeching was killing me:hehe:

In Order

Nathan Airchime New Cast P3
Nathan Airchime Old Cast P3
Nathan Airchime N3
Nathan Airchime M5
Nathan Airchime M3
Nathan K5LA - Amtrak Tuned
Nathan K5LA - Regular Tuning
Leslie RS3L - Conrail Tuning
Leslie RS5T - SLSF Style
Leslie RS5T-RRo - N&W Style
Nathan K3HA - CNW Tuned