Subscribed to Trainz+ and upgrading from Steam install

ctclark1

First of all..... Instructions are very unclear.

Where do I find the "Trainz Plus" version mentioned on the download pages? As shown below, the TRS22 page only shows the RETAIL EDITION, and my TRS19 page shows PLATINUM and STANDARD editions. (For the record, yes, I did logout and restart my browser and still only see the Retail version)
dB1Tn6f.png

Second question, What would be the best procedure for moving to either of the PLUS versions from a previous Steam installation?

Good Morning Ctclark1
You can find your TrainzPlus download by clicking on the 'Download TrainzPlus' option on the left hand menu in your MyTrainz account.

It is up to you if you use the online or offline installer, however generally we recommend using the online installer.

You can find a guide for transferring content to a new version of Trainz here: https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:Importing_Content

Please note that DLC packs purchased through Steam will not appear in your MyTrainz account due to the way that Steam handles DLC pack purchases, however if you send a ticket to the helpdesk regarding this I can see if we can manually add them for you.

Regards

Thank you. I'll be honest it's hidden so far down the left side I didn't even see it, all the instructions, even from the memberships page, takes you to the Digital Downloads page first. Maybe that could be fixed?

First of all..... Instructions are very unclear.

This is a very good point! I agree with you that I don't think the website is very well organised. It also looks very old fashioned. I may be wrong, but it doesn't look dissimilar to the version I remember when I joined back in 2005.

Paul

Back