Wait for Trigger Command

I realize that the problem of the Wait for Trigger command greying out has been mentioned on several occasions before. I know how to set up the Trigger Check Rule with Child Rules and have no problems triggering the weather etc. But I do have a problem getting the Wait for Trigger command (including version 2) to work - they both grey out. I've tried everything suggested in previous posts but nothing has worked for me. Interestingly I have no problems getting it to work on my smaller layouts but not on my larger layouts. I do have a lot of triggers on my large layouts (mainly sound horn) and am starting to wonder if the number of triggers on a layout has an effect on the Wait for Trigger command? Incidentally, whatever happened to the thunder and lightning effect we use to get with the storm weather setting in the earlier versions of Trainz?
Cheers. Norm.

Hi,

G. M. created a new version: "wait for trigger v2" which is fully functional (kuid:99999:80001 - not on the DLS). I have it on my CM. If you send me a PM (with your email) I can send you the CDP.

Hi,

G. M. created a new version: "wait for trigger v2" which is fully functional (kuid:99999:80001 - not on the DLS). I have it on my CM. If you send me a PM (with your email) I can send you the CDP.
On the next few days you are going to be very busy: My private message is on the way... Thank you!

Back