Passengers are all British.

davesnow

Crabby Old Geezer
Dang I wish we had some new passengers. I make North American routes and I get annoyed when I see a British Bobbie standing at the stations waiting on a train. And guys wearing derby hats like Laurel and Hardy. We need American looking passengers.

Jokes aside we really need completely new passenger models and a way to reskin (reclothe?) them so that we aren’t limited to default options

We do have Old West Passengers; though not modern, they're definitely not British.

But I would miss Tom Baker if he were left out of any revision....

:B~D

Dang I wish we had some new passengers. I make North American routes and I get annoyed when I see a British Bobbie standing at the stations waiting on a train. And guys wearing derby hats like Laurel and Hardy. We need American looking passengers.

I have contemporary era passengers on my route. I randomly picked one station on my route: AJS Invisible Station 1T 3.5, kuid2:122285:3401:22, dated 26 Dec 2021, and one of the dependencies is: Prod Passengers 2020, kuid -25:1487, dated 20 Dec 2021.

I did not download the newer stations with the more contemporary passengers, so what that suggests to me is that somewhere in the migration from TRS19 to TRS22+, the stations automatically upgraded for me, while they did not for you. It sounds like some downloading and replacement is what you need to do. Or it may be that just modifying the existing stations with the newer commodity dependency Prod Passengers 2020 is all that is required.

I tried to place that <kuid:-25:1487> Prod Passengers 2020 into TRS2019, but it shows as faulty, with a zillion errors. I guess I'm just out of luck.

After looking at the passengers in that Kuid, I'm glad it didn't work!!! Not what I would want.

Last edited:
This has been covered in another thread with much detail so I will be brief here. The new passenger set was created just for TRS22 and beyond because N3V is on a quest to please the handful of users that want "more realism" in the game even to the point of making the game ridiculously not historically accurate. They could only afford one set of pre-build 3D models and this is what they chose. They include an obsolete table that list all the other built-in passengers sets so wherever the old passengers were used the new ones are automatically substituted. Station platforms were not changed or updated.

Their solution is to take whichever old set you like and add an obsolete table to it to obsolete the new set which obsoletes all the old sets.

Hey Dave, MSGSapper just posted an update to his assets, reminding me that he has a set of passengers. You might try <kuid:439337:103987> Passengers-SAP and see if you like it. He now considers it obsolete, but it might fit the bill for what you are looking for.

Hey Dave, MSGSapper just posted an update to his assets, reminding me that he has a set of passengers. You might try <kuid:439337:103987> Passengers-SAP and see if you like it. He now considers it obsolete, but it might fit the bill for what you are looking for.

YEah, Thanks. I've used his passengers before.

Back