Cannot "get" asset

Forester1

Trying to swap out some low billboard shrubs for some more realistic ones in Highland Valley v2. The assets appear to be those similar to <kuid2:428217:971:2> d kust spl leto3, perhaps groups of shrubs? But I can find no way to select them in order to try a bulk asset replace. No matter how close I get, the "get" function won't get them. I tried finding the above asset in the object picker under both objects and splines, although they do not appear to be splines. But the picker absolutely can't pick out "d kust spl leto3", nor can I find it trying to scroll. So, I thought maybe they were in a different layer, but all I can find is "Edit Effects Layer", and that does not appear to be pertinent.

Any ideas how I can get ahold of these assets to try to bulk replace? The trees worked fine, not so the bushes.

Perhaps if you can give us the kuid of the route "High;and Valley v2" as I cannot locate that title anywhere - there are 215 routes with the words "Highland Valley" in their name.

If it is a very recent creation then it is possible that the asset you are trying to grab is in an effect layer (TurfFX or Clutter). I once had the same issue until a "DUH" moment dawned on me.

When I'm renovating a route and have this trouble, I'll add a blank baseboard and copy and paste the area in question to it. Then I can delete the bits I don't want leaving what I do want to select.

<kuid:92924:1404> Highland Valley V2 by scratchy. It is modified and does not have an upload date, so I probably got it from his site. Looks like I downloaded it back in February. Itis version 3.6.
EDIT: In checking old threads, it appears that he put out a Highland Valley V3, so perhaps I will chase after that instead. Thanks!

Back