Was there a change on how TRC Crossings (US) work??

Harold-James

The crossings on my route used to remain active when a train is stopped blocking the crossing but no longer, allowing traffic to go through the train! Is the issue with the game or problem at my end? I also noticed issues with car traffic or lack of, and issues with invisible tracks and spawners not all working in driver (from the forum) I assume it is a bug that will be fixed eventually!!

One more question about crossings, are the ones labelled "Grade xing...." are set up as ATLS or TRC?? If TRC, what assets are needed to make the lights and bells work? It is listed in the group of assets for that crossing and arms (if equipped) go up and down!!

Once again, thank you in advance for all the help:)

The crossings on my route used to remain active when a train is stopped blocking the crossing but no longer, allowing traffic to go through the train!

This was a problem that also arose for me a couple of months ago in Trainz 22. After making my own forum post about it a few weeks ago, I still have no answers or solutions.

This issue is also seen in TANE SP4. One of my depots has a crossing at the east end of the platform (Shelby, on Marias Pass Approach) and the only work-around I've found is use the driver commands OPEN/CLOSE GATE. It's best to use it when stopped as it seems to turn on the AI.

Most of the "Grade Xing" assets are by BNSF50 (the best ones, anyway) and are scripted for ATLS. They work well also with atilabarut's My Level Crossings rule, but they may not work with TRS -- Vincentrh specifically states that in the on-board TRC docs. Others may have modified some crossing gear to work with TRC but there's no catalogue. Perhaps they'll respond to this thread.

:B~)

Back