Thread: Payware Recommendation: BN locomotive(s)

Default Payware Recommendation: BN locomotive(s)

looking for a couple that have the ability to shut-off the engine and working beacons? I see JR has plenty of BN locos, but do you have any with these features that work in Trainz 22? Thanks.

The GP9s and SD9s have both startup/shutdown and beacon scripts, the BN SD45 and F45 have working beacons but no startup/shutdown.
    Note: My father actually made and named this account. I'm actually his daughter, Jessica.

Quote Originally Posted by jonwray View Post
    The GP9s and SD9s have both startup/shutdown and beacon scripts, the BN SD45 and F45 have working beacons but no startup/shutdown.
    thank you! Do you happen to know if the SD45 has an engine cutoff script by chance? Think I'll get the SD9 first, then at least one or another two BNs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe170 View Post
    thank you! Do you happen to know if the SD45 has an engine cutoff script by chance? Think I'll get the SD9 first, then at least one or another two BNs.
    From what I understand, it does not, but it may be possible to modify the script to add such a thing - I wouldn't know.
    Note: My father actually made and named this account. I'm actually his daughter, Jessica.

ah ok. thanks!