inaccurate speed limits

bolero3232

I've had what are apparently incorrect speed limits with the sessions I've been driving; I'm currently driving the Healseville route. I'm getting repeated speed violations, but I'm clearly under the speed limit, and the next limit is still ahead of me. Is this a known occurance? Is it only in certain sessions?

I hope I am not stating the obvious, as you probably already know, but it appears to me that when you pass a speed limit, if it is higher you cannot speed up until the entire consist is beyond that point, whereas if it is lower, you must be at or below the limit as you pass the sign.

I've had what are apparently incorrect speed limits with the sessions I've been driving; I'm currently driving the Healseville route. I'm getting repeated speed violations, but I'm clearly under the speed limit, and the next limit is still ahead of me. Is this a known occurance? Is it only in certain sessions?

Typically does not happen, if the session does not end because you broke the speed limit, then just continue. To understand how complex the simulator is with speeds and signals, just take a look here;

https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Class_Signal#Signal_States

I just noticed that my train has a max speed limit of 40. Silly of me.

Thanks anyway, guys. Appreciate the replies.

Back