Where is: SAP_Coal_Loader_Interactive_With_Effects ?

Last couple days I've been modifying my favorite route in 2022 and I replaced a couple industries with SAP_BI3_Fuel cause I like how they work but for the coal mine I wanted to use the one with effects but in the interim, like maybe over night then the next time I went to work on the route, the game did a data base repair and next thing I know I can't find SAP_BI3_Fuel in the list of industries.

I go to Content Manager and it is not listed in the " Installed " category and so I go to " Download Station " and it is not there either and neither is SAP_Coal_Loader_Interactive_With_Effects.

I went to 2019 and found SAP_BI3_Fuel in the " Installed " category and exported it and then imported it back into 2022 and I guess I need to save it as a back-up file.

Now my problem is that I can't find a copy of SAP_Coal_Loader_Interactive_With_Effects which I'm sure I used before my great computer melt-down of Spring 2022 !

I think, originally, I had to go some ware special to get the industries with effects but I can't remember where.

Thanks

Wild Willy the Wacko

I think I just found part of the answer !

Last couple days I've been modifying my favorite route in 2022 and I replaced a couple industries with SAP_BI3_Fuel cause I like how they work but for the coal mine I wanted to use the one with effects but in the interim, like maybe over night then the next time I went to work on the route, the game did a data base repair and next thing I know I can't find SAP_BI3_Fuel in the list of industries.

I go to Content Manager and it is not listed in the " Installed " category and so I go to " Download Station " and it is not there either and neither is SAP_Coal_Loader_Interactive_With_Effects.

I went to 2019 and found SAP_BI3_Fuel in the " Installed " category and exported it and then imported it back into 2022 and I guess I need to save it as a back-up file.

Now my problem is that I can't find a copy of SAP_Coal_Loader_Interactive_With_Effects which I'm sure I used before my great computer melt-down of Spring 2022 !

I think, originally, I had to go some ware special to get the industries with effects but I can't remember where.

Thanks

Wild Willy the Wacko

On page 139:

Content by MSGSapper - Page 139 (auran.com)

he talks about assets being rejected by 2022 and near the bottom of the page I see references to updated versions that may or may not be available yet???? that include some that I am interested in.

So, is my project on hold till all his assets are updated and put back on the DLS???

I need to work on that project of reverting back to a 2019 build that works !!!!!

Willy

Last edited:
On page 139:

Content by MSGSapper - Page 139 (auran.com)

he talks about assets being rejected by 2022 and near the bottom of the page I see references to updated versions that may or may not be available yet???? that include some that I am interested in.

So, is my project on hold till all his assets are updated and put back on the DLS???

I need to work on that project of reverting back to a 2019 build that works !!!!!

Willy

It's already out on the DLS...

Bob

I don't see it ........

It's already out on the DLS...

Bob

is SAP_Coal_Loader_Interactive_With_Effects there under a new name? I don't see it in my " Installed " or " Download Station " sections of " Content Manager ".

I hate to be a pain but I just don't see it looking from 2019.

Wld Willy the Wacko

is SAP_Coal_Loader_Interactive_With_Effects there under a new name? I don't see it in my " Installed " or " Download Station " sections of " Content Manager ".

I hate to be a pain but I just don't see it looking from 2019.

Wld Willy the Wacko

Below is a screenshot taken a few minutes ago of the item on the DLS white pages:

Coal-loader-on-DLS.jpg

Is you Trainz build 4.7?

Bob

Take note that as Bob updates the scripts to his industries, not all of them have the "SAP_" in the front. This is one of those cases.

My bad, a new name......

Below is a screenshot taken a few minutes ago of the item on the DLS white pages:

Coal-loader-on-DLS.jpg

Is you Trainz build 4.7?

Bob

it is no longer a " SAP_Coal_Loader ", it's a " Coal_Loader " whole different spot in the DLS and so difficult to recognise as yours .

I never was a good reader and they don't call me Wacko for nutin !

Wild Willy the Wacko

In content manager:
You can click "Download Station" and then the big arrow next to filter click that. And it will show you all the paramenters, you can then click the + button and add one more select "author" and type in MSGSapper this will show all his assets on the DLS. You then can type in the search box what you are looking for to narrower down even more.

it is no longer a " SAP_Coal_Loader ", it's a " Coal_Loader " whole different spot in the DLS and so difficult to recognise as yours .

I never was a good reader and they don't call me Wacko for nutin !

Wild Willy the Wacko

This is partly my fault. I didn't catch your reference to "SAP_Coal_Loader" and that my loader name did not have the "SAP" in it. FYI my early assets lack the "SAP" and logo image on them in the thumbnail. In my mass updating I updated the script and config.txt but to save time, considering how many assets needed to be updated, kept the name the same as it was and did not re-do the thumbnail image. Keep in mind that I have almost 4000 items on the DLS. In any case my apologies for the confusion which I should have caught earlier.

Your best bet would be to have a search filter for my content as follows in your Content Manager:

Filter Name - MSGSapper Content

Field: Parameter to Use:
Author MSGSapper
Installed False
AND
Obsolete False
AND
On Download Station True

Bob

I'm just glad I discovered your great assets !

This is partly my fault. I didn't catch your reference to "SAP_Coal_Loader" and that my loader name did not have the "SAP" in it. FYI my early assets lack the "SAP" and logo image on them in the thumbnail. In my mass updating I updated the script and config.txt but to save time, considering how many assets needed to be updated, kept the name the same as it was and did not re-do the thumbnail image. Keep in mind that I have almost 4000 items on the DLS. In any case my apologies for the confusion which I should have caught earlier.

Your best bet would be to have a search filter for my content as follows in your Content Manager:

Filter Name - MSGSapper Content

Field: Parameter to Use:
Author MSGSapper
Installed False
AND
Obsolete False
AND
On Download Station True

Bob

The trick is to be sure I'm getting genuine SAP assets and I'm sure this will help !

Continue to march !

Wild Willy the Wacko

Back